Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Winner and a {mini} Recital

Sorry I'm a little late posting this today.  I'm having Blogger issues.  But you didn't come here to hear me rant about those issues again, yes?

The reveal is in the beginning of the video if you don't want to watch the entire piece....  Can you tell the girls enjoyed it?  ;)



Congratulations, my friend!  I'll email you the CSN code soon!

I couldn't help but *giggle* when I recalled Londa's "What's in a name?" post.   {sorry, girl!}  People tend to get my 'real' name wrong all the time, too.  The story that topped them all was when a lil' girl in church would yell "P*issy, P*issy!" across the sanctuary every time she saw me.  *blush*  Good thing she was 3... and cute.  :)

And not to worry if the girls didn't mention your name.  Everyone was there. :)

**************************************** 

And because 2 of you asked, since there was such grand demand to hear our lil' Beethoven, here's Nator's practice debut.



Do do you think she'll be able to handle 10 songs memorized {yet to be revealed} soon?  Oh, my {nervous} mama heart.  The great news is that she really loves it.  :)

9 comments:

  1. Nator!!! Fabulous rendition of the Pink Panther theme....without a doubt this charmer will handle ten songs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the piano playing is sweet. My youngest plays and when she comes home to visit she quickly goes to the piano. It is one of the sounds I miss the most when she's away.

    Good luck to your sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! You can say my name however you like if you're giving me a prize! :). Thank you!!!
    Wow, you have a quite a piano player at your house! I would think she had been playing for years! Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, bravo, Nator! I think she did very well -- she seems to have the basics down, so I'm sure practice will make perfect in time for the big show. And that is wonderful that she really loves doing it. I hope one or more of my kiddos takes up an instrument later on; I have fond memories of taking violin lessons when I was a girl and like many who don't stick with it, wish that I had.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job, Nator! My boys love the Pink Panther song!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats, YoLonda! ;) It couldn't have gone to a sweeter person (unless of course, it was moi). heehee

    And wow, Nator! That is really good and a really hard song to play after only 3 1/2 months of lessons! I'm uber impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow - I took piano for 8 years & I'm not sure I was every that good :) Well, maybe I progressed a LITTLE bit - but she definitely shows a lot of early skill.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how Jasmine got in on the action!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic Nator!! She has a great touch on the piano for only 3 1/2 months!! I love the looks she gives the camera too, always extra fun for the audience. Keep up the great work and I can't wait to hear a glissando soon!

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy reading what you have to say... It makes my day! ;)

{If you have a question, I will do my best to respond here, on your site, or via email.}