Thursday, July 2, 2009

Journalist for the Family Team Times

She walks in my bedroom with her pad and pencil.
"Mommy, I'm going to interview you."
She came up with her own questions,
but only wrote down the answers...

What is the best thing that ever happened to you?
Of course, I said the girls and their Daddy.

What is your favorite color?
I can't pick just one, but I do like red & pink.

What is your favorite number?
I don't have one, but she pressed me. So, 8 it is.

Do you like taking pictures?
Yes.

What was your happiest day?
The day my girls were born. ;)

What is your favorite fruit?
Mmmm, so many to pick from...
"Strowberries"
(with whip cream preferably)

Where do you like to go on a date?
"Fancy Rest Rot"
Wait, what?
She meant to write Fancy Restaurant! :)

What's your favorite flower?
I like all Flowers.

What's your favorite book?
I don't have a favorite, but I'm enjoying...
"The God's Honest Truth" right now.


Other writings by Gracie...
I found this sign on her bedroom door.
I'm guessing she would have liked a
"Do not disturb" sign,
since the "or not" side of the sign was visible.


Yep, we have a way with words.

4 comments:

  1. Aww that was cute. I love the Fancy Rest Rot. That sign is funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 8, huh? Mine's 7.

    Anyhoo, was hoping we would be able to hang out this weekend. Boo. We'll have to hook up some other time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so cute and I love Fancy Rest Rots too! hee hee Don't know if I have a favorite number....my husband's football number in highschool was 33, so I guess that would be my fav number. :)

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy reading what you have to say... It makes my day! ;)

{If you have a question, I will do my best to respond here, on your site, or via email.}