Friday, June 19, 2009

Happy Daddy's Day

Dear Daddy,
Happy Father’s Day! I love you. You’re the best daddy in the whole wide world. I’ll love you forever and ever. You inspire me to do a lot of things. Thank you for going to work so we can pay money for a house and water and so we can get a dog. Thank you for having a perfect wife. You’re the perfect daddy. Thank you for loving me and doing the best things a daddy can do. I’m glad I’m your daughter. You’re the sweetest. The sweetest days are with you, Daddy, when you’re off work. I love my whole family… including you, Daddy (hehehehe). The End.
Love,
Gracie
XOXOXOXOXOXO


Dear Daddy,
I hope on Father’s Day you are going to have a great day… probably the best day with us. I’m glad there’s such a thing as Father’s Day because I love you. I’m glad you take care of me. I’m glad that you work so that we can pay for the house, clothes, the water, electricity, groceries, and I’m glad that you just give us love and make us feel at home.
Love,
A-Nator
XOXOXOXOXOXO



"Dad, Thank You."
Thank you for the laughter,
For the good times that we share,
Thanks for always listening,
For trying to be fair.
Thank you for your comfort,
When things are going bad,
Thank you for the shoulder,
To cry on when I'm sad.
This poem is a reminder that
All my life through,
I'll be thanking Heaven
For a Special Dad like you."
~author unknown

We love you, Bay! Happy Daddy's Day!

3 comments:

I always enjoy reading what you have to say... It makes my day! ;)

{If you have a question, I will do my best to respond here, on your site, or via email.}