Thursday, May 14, 2009

All Floored

One would never know Gracie used to be terrified of dogs before Jazzy. She loves this dog and this dog loves her. I caught all of them in the classic Jasmine pose. I can't remember if this was before or after they announced Danny was going home on American Idol.

We were all floored! So. So. Sad. I'm sure he will go on to do well. We'll buy his album. No question. Rootin' for Kris next week!



H-Mama is floored. First of all, please excuse this mess. The coffee table became the centerpiece for all of our schoolwork and yarn for crochet today. Yikes. However, I'm willing to show off my clutter in order to share this funny with you. Apparently, A-Nator thinks I put the 'T' in teacher, the 'O' in oven (for being a good cook? really?) and the 'H' in hot. I do enjoy an extra hot chai tea from Starbucks.

4 comments:

  1. I was sad Danny went home too. Even tho Kris is from my area and I really like him, I have like Danny from day 1. However, that said, I think is will be for his best and he will be able to sign a contract with whoever he wants!! Then hopefully he will be able to be true to his Christian roots!

    Go Kris!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, those girls are so cute! I love the she put the H in hot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!

    My girl is afraid of dogs...loves horses though. She is 16 and we haven't been able to get her over that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was too funny. I am craving starbucks now, I wish we had one that was closer.

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy reading what you have to say... It makes my day! ;)

{If you have a question, I will do my best to respond here, on your site, or via email.}