Wednesday, December 18, 2013

{Wicked} Fun

In the midst of running the mom-taxi to theater rehearsals and performances this summer, we squeezed in a little {extra} fun with some of our theater friends, too.

It was a full day of Shrek rehearsal (I'll get to that soon) and this mama at the optometrist's office (for 3 hours, but who's counting?). Fun, yes? ;)

We headed on over to the center of the concrete jungle for some {Wicked} fun.

 photo DSC_4803copy_zps171573cb.jpg 
Unfortunately, hubs had to fly out and couldn't make the show...
 photo DSC_4817copy2_zpsb0e00d90.jpg 
so, we did the next best thing and invited one of the girls' theater friends to come along with us.

 photo DSC_4811copy_zpsdd85c1bb.jpg 
Sweet and fun. When theater friends attend a show, they might just put on a Wizard of Oz performance outside the theater for the viewing audience, of which some patrons may actually give applause. Too cute.

 photo DSC_4829_zps871b164a.jpg
 photo DSC_4830_zpsea2ba40a.jpg
 photo DSC_4824_zps5a504d40.jpg
 photo DSC_4837_zpsb56e84e0.jpg
A beautiful night with beautiful girlies.

1 comment:

  1. Going to the theater with my girls is one of my favorite things! I still have not seen Wicked. I really have to fix that......

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy reading what you have to say... It makes my day! ;)

{If you have a question, I will do my best to respond here, on your site, or via email.}